Jowar Idli/Dosa Batter (No Rice)
Jowar, Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds, Salt, RO-Purified Water
Keep Refrigerated Only
Size: 1 KG
Nutritional Information (App. per 100g)
Energy : 134.7 KCal
Carbohydrate : 26.46 g
Protein : 6.9 g
Fat : 0.14 g
Sugar : 0 g
About Jowar Idli/ Dosa Batter (No Rice)
One of the world’s top cereal crops is the ancient grain jowar. It is a wonderful choice for arid and dry environments because of its exceptional drought tolerance. Sorghum, often known as jowar, is a nutritious alternative that may be a vital component of a diet. It has a low sugar, low cholesterol, high fiber, and high protein content. It also has 6 grams of dietary fiber and 12 grams of protein.
Also, it contains essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help with cell regeneration as well as proper blood circulation, energy levels, and the formation of strong bones. Jowar Idli/ Dosa Batter is made from Jowar (Sorghum) millet which is a perfect substitute for regular rice Dosa.
– Take 1 cup of Jowar Idli/ Dosa batter (No Rice), 1/2 cup of Whisked curd, 2 cups of water.
– Mix thoroughly to ensure that there are no lumps, let it rest for 5 minutes.
– Take Idli maker & apply ghee in every mold & pour the batter.
– Set your stove on for 15 minutes on medium heat, switch it off and let it sit idle for 5 minutes before demolding to enjoy your fluffy, soft idli.
– Mix one cup of flour and two cups of water.
– 2 tablespoons of curd (sour cream) should then be added to the batter.
– Before fermentation, allow it to rest for an hour.
– The batter is now ready for making a delicious Dosa.