Weight: 500 gm
INGREDIENTS: Jowar Grain.
Delivery within 3 days for Vadodara & Anand location.
|Nutritional Information (Approx. per 100g)
|334 K Cal
|Figures based on calculated values- (Ref. ICMR-NIN Data)
Jowar Rava Online – Wholesome and Versatile
At BeMillety, we take pride in offering top-quality Jowar Rava, a traditional Indian grain that brings both nutrition and flavor to your kitchen. Our Jowar Rava is sourced from trusted farmers and processed with utmost care, ensuring that you receive nothing but the best.
Why Buy Jowar Rava Online from BeMillety?
Premium Quality: Our Jowar Rava is made from whole jowar grains, packed with essential nutrients like fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making it a nutritious choice for your family.
Convenience: Say goodbye to long grocery store queues! With just a few clicks, you can order Jowar Rava from our website and have it delivered to your doorstep.
Gluten-Free Goodness: For those with gluten sensitivities, our Jowar Rava is a fantastic alternative to wheat rava, allowing you to enjoy your favorite recipes without compromising on taste.
Versatility: Jowar Rava is incredibly versatile and can be used to create a wide array of delicious dishes, from savory upma and idlis to sweet kesari and sheera.
Health Benefits: Jowar Rava is a rich source of dietary fiber, which aids in digestion and helps maintain a healthy gut. It is also known to promote satiety, making it a great addition to your weight management plan.
Health Benefits of Jowar Rava
Gluten-Free Goodness: Jowar Rava is naturally gluten-free, making it an excellent alternative for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. It allows people with such dietary restrictions to enjoy a wide range of dishes without worrying about gluten-related issues.
Diabetes-Friendly: Jowar Rava has a low glycemic index, which means it causes a slower rise in blood sugar levels compared to refined wheat products. As a result, it can be beneficial for individuals with diabetes in managing their blood glucose levels.
Heart-Healthy: The presence of dietary fiber in Jowar Rava can contribute to heart health. Fiber helps reduce cholesterol levels by binding to cholesterol molecules and eliminating them from the body, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Rich in Essential Nutrients: Jowar Rava is a good source of essential nutrients like iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and B-vitamins (B1, B5, and B6). These nutrients play crucial roles in various bodily functions, such as energy production, nerve function, and bone health.
Weight Management: Jowar Rava’s high fiber content promotes a feeling of fullness, which can aid in weight management by reducing overall calorie intake. Including Jowar Rava in your meals can help control hunger pangs and prevent overeating.
Incorporating Jowar Rava into your diet can be a smart choice to reap these health benefits and elevate your overall well-being. Explore the versatile world of Jowar Rava recipes and savor the goodness of this nutritious grain!
Delicious Jowar Rava Recipes
Explore the culinary possibilities of Jowar Rava with these mouthwatering recipes:
Jowar Rava Upma: A wholesome and savory breakfast option, packed with the goodness of vegetables and tempered with fragrant spices.
Jowar Rava Idli: Soft, fluffy idlis made with the goodness of Jowar Rava, perfect for a light and nutritious meal.
Jowar Rava Kesari: A delectable sweet dish made with Jowar Rava, ghee, and aromatic saffron, sure to satisfy your dessert cravings.
Jowar Rava Khichdi: A comforting one-pot meal, combining Jowar Rava with lentils and vegetables for a nourishing and flavorful experience.
Buy Jowar Rava Online Now!
Embrace a healthier lifestyle with our premium Jowar Rava. Shop online at BeMillety and explore the delightful world of Jowar Rava recipes that your entire family will love. Join the millet revolution today!
FAQs for Jowar Rava
Jowar rava, also known as sorghum semolina, is a type of flour made from finely ground jowar grains. Jowar is a gluten-free cereal grain that is native to India and Africa. It is a good source of fiber, protein, and iron. Jowar rava has a slightly sweet and nutty flavor and a light, fluffy texture. It is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes, including upma, idlis, dosas, rotis, and ladoos.
There are many benefits to eating jowar rava, including:
- High in fiber: Jowar rava is an excellent source of dietary fiber, which can help regulate blood sugar levels, promote gut health, and aid in digestion.
- Gluten-free: Jowar rava is naturally gluten-free, making it a suitable option for people with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
- Good source of protein: Jowar rava is a good source of plant-based protein, which is essential for building and repairing tissues, and producing hormones and enzymes.
- Rich in iron: Jowar rava is a good source of iron, which is essential for carrying oxygen throughout the body and preventing anemia.
- Low in calories: Jowar rava is a relatively low-calorie food, making it a good choice for weight management.
BeMillety’s Jowar Rava is available for purchase online through our website. You can also find BeMillety’s Jowar Rava in select Indian grocery stores in Vadodara and Anand.
Here are some additional tips for cooking with BeMillety’s Jowar Rava:
- Soak BeMillety’s Jowar Rava before cooking: Soaking BeMillety’s Jowar Rava in water for 30 minutes to an hour will help to reduce the cooking time and make it easier to digest.
- Use a heavy-bottomed pot: BeMillety’s Jowar Rava has a tendency to stick to the bottom of the pan, so it is best to use a heavy-bottomed pot when cooking with it.
- Cook BeMillety’s Jowar Rava with a little oil: Adding a little oil to the pan will help to prevent BeMillety’s Jowar Rava from sticking.
- Stir BeMillety’s Jowar Rava frequently: BeMillety’s Jowar Rava has a tendency to clump, so it is important to stir it frequently while cooking.
- Be patient: BeMillety’s Jowar Rava takes a little longer to cook than wheat rava, so be patient and cook it until it is tender.
Jowar rava and jowar flour are both made from finely ground jowar grains, but they have different textures. Jowar rava is coarser than jowar flour, which gives it a slightly nuttier flavor and a light, fluffy texture. Jowar flour is finer than jowar rava, which makes it smoother and easier to blend into batters and doughs.
There are many delicious and nutritious recipes that can be made with jowar rava, including:
- Jowar Rava Upma: A savory porridge made with jowar rava, vegetables, and spices.
- Jowar Rava Idlis: Steamed cakes made with fermented jowar rava batter.
- Jowar Rava Dosas: Thin crepes made with fermented jowar rava batter.
- Jowar Rava Rotis: Flatbreads made with jowar rava flour.
- Jowar Rava Ladoo: Sweet dumplings made with jowar rava, nuts, and sugar.
BeMillety’s Jowar Rava should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It will keep for up to 6 months.
Yes, you can use BeMillety’s Jowar Rava in place of wheat rava in most recipes. However, you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly, as jowar rava takes a little longer to cook than wheat rava.
How to cook