Ragi Idli /Dosa Batter (No Rice)
Net Weight: 1 KG
Ragi Idli/Dosa batter
Ragi is a highly nutritious grain that has high protein, carbohydrates and is considered to be a healthy source of protein for vegetarians. It is rich in fiber and can help with weight loss by reducing the level of blood sugar in the body and turning it into insulin. Moreover, ragi includes amino acids like methionine and lysine that guard against skin rashes, wrinkles, and dullness.
Ragi Idli/Dosa batter (No Rice), which is created with no rice and tastes much like conventional Dosas but without the use of preservatives, has an earthy flavor and is healthy. It has a low glycemic index, which helps with weight and sugar management by releasing sugar into your body gradually and evenly. made with nutrient-rich super grains and ingredients that are strong in protein and antioxidants.
– Take 1 cup of Ragi Idli/ Dosa batter, 1/2 cup of Whisked curd, and 2 cups of water.
– Mix thoroughly to ensure that there are no lumps, let it rest for 5 minutes.
– Take an Idli maker & apply ghee in every mold & pour the batter.
– Set your stove on for 15 minutes on medium heat, switch it off, and let it sit idle for 5 minutes before demolding to enjoy your fluffy, soft idli.
– Stir well before use. Add water as required to make crispy dosas.
– Use oil and or for better results.
– Refrigerate the batter immediately after use.